The BPN has launched a series of new case studies to support businesses working through the challenges associated with preventing, detecting and addressing bribery and corruption.
Each case spotlights a different anti-bribery issue or procedure, including:
- Implementing an anti-bribery and corruption policy
- Implementing a whistleblower policy
- Conducting thorough due diligence
- Facilitation payments
- Investigating an internal complaint
- Responding to contact by an authority
These hypothetical case studies cover a range of industries and offer guidance on how to respond to common scenarios. Designed to help SMEs, these case studies can be easily incorporated into anti-bribery training.
Access the case studies here.
Thank you to Corrs Chambers Westgarth for supporting the development of these case studies.