The 8th Annual Australian Financial Crime Summit 2022 will take place as a two-day in-person conference, held from 15 to 17 November 2022 in Sydney.
This edition of the Australian Financial Crime Summit will bring together some of the country’s leading executives in AML, KYC, Risk and Compliance in a closed-door forum to discuss how to identify and reduce risk in complex ecosystems and spearhead financial compliance.
Speakers will include:
- Carolyn Hanson, Head of First Line Financial Crime Compliance, Westpac Group
- Andy White, CEO, AusPayNet
- Dean Jaman, KYC Centre of Expertise (COE), Specialist, ING
- Anthony White, Manager Oceania – Fraud, Counterfeit and Cybercrime, Canon Oceania
- Dan Corrente, Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), Applypay
Early registration is now open. You can view the agenda and register on the event website here.