Anti-bribery and corruption compliance is increasingly being recognised as central to the broader ESG agenda as it supports other social, environmental and governance priorities. Yet, knowing how to mitigate bribery and corruption risks while succeeding in business can be challenging, particularly for small and medium-sized enterprises.
The BPN invites you to a special International Anti-Corruption Day event, co-hosted with KPMG Australia and the Minerals Council of Australia:
Thursday 9th December from 5.00PM, at KPMG Australia, Brisbane.
This complimentary event is an opportunity to meet other business leaders and risk and compliance professionals across various industries facing these issues. We’ll hear from speakers who will map key developments and highlight resources to help your business prevent bribery and corruption in support of an ESG agenda.
- Tim Robinson, Chief Compliance Officer, BHP
- Detective Leading Senior Constable Kelliejean Gallegos, Financial Investigation Capability Advisor – Northern Command, Australian Federal Police
- Jillian D’Urso, Principal Advisor Social Policy, Minerals Council of Australia. Engagement Committee Member, Bribery Prevention Network
- Dean Mitchell, Partner, KPMG Forensic, KPMG Australia. Steering Committee Member, Bribery Prevention Network
- Carl Fredriksen, Director, KPMG Australia
RSVP here by 1 December.